Serving Adventure Sandwich

Sunday April 14, 2013

While I like the idea of crowd-funding creative projects, I must confess that until today I'd never contributed to any of them. But there's just something I find irresistible about this kids' show built on imagination and cardboard...



So irresistible, in fact, that I contributed enough to eventually get myself an Adventure Sandwich shirt. :)

Unfortunately as I write this there's only a few hours left in their Kickstarter campaign, so very soon it will be too late to contribute that way. But if you find the video pitch as charming as I did, they have a website as well (adventuresandwich.com), where I'm sure you can keep tabs on the show's progress and hear about any future opportunities to support these wonderfully silly people.

Comments