Time Well Spent at TIFF Kids 2013

Monday April 15, 2013

I don't have time for a full post tonight, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I spent most of Sunday and Monday watching films at the TIFF Kids International Film Festival here in Toronto, and it's been fantastic!

The festival continues until Sunday April 21, with the weekdays focused on school groups and the weekends for families (although public tickets are also available for many of the weekday screenings).

If you're in the Toronto area and have kids aged 3-13 (or are just an adult with a particular interest in children's entertainment, like yours truly) and you HAVEN'T checked out the festival line-up, I highly recommend heading over to tiff.net/tiffkids to see what's on offer.

I will post more about the films I've seen as soon as I can, but in the meantime, here's the TIFF Kids 2013 trailer to whet your appetite (you can also check out the many related videos, including individual movie trailers, on the TIFF YouTube channel):


Comments