A Package from IPFF HQ

Friday December 19, 2014

Mail is fun. Not so much bills, but real mail. Like, "hey, here's a big brown envelope with my name hand-printed on it" mail.

It's even more fun when inside said envelope are mementos from the International Pancake Film Festival. While, sadly, I could not travel to attend the premiere of "The Shrove Tuesday Speech" in Massachusetts last month, festival organizers made sure a little of the silliness came to me:

Inside the envelope.

Pancake event patch. I shall find a place of honour for it.

IPFF crazy pancake filmmaker sticker.

The program.

Putting the "International" in IPFF!
If you happen to be in Chicago next week, there's a repeat performance of the International Pancake Film Festival taking place this Monday December 22 at FLAT Gallery. There will also be Æbleskivers, which are apparently Danish pancake balls, which I didn't know were a thing, but now that I do know, I have added "eat an Æbleskiver" to my lifetime to-do list. If you're available to eat one in Chicago on Monday, please send me all the details

Monday's Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/372782739543462/

The IPFF on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/internationalpancakefilmfest



Connect Online: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Wattpad | Goodreads | Google+

Comments