"Model Citizen" on Wattpad


It's been a long time since I've used my Wattpad account, but I recently rediscovered this social site dedicated to the sharing of original writing. It felt sort of strange to just be skulking around reading though, so I uploaded my odd little short story Model Citizen to the site.

Model Citizen was published in the first issue of the YA speculative fiction lit mag Inaccurate Realities back in 2013, but if you missed out on reading it then you can now check it out in its entirety online:

Read Model Citizen on Wattpad

Of course most of what's posted to Wattpad are unpublished works-in-progress, as the site has a heavy emphasis on getting feedback and developing as a writer. I have been thinking about uploading one of my Nanowrimo novels that's just sitting around collecting digital dust, but I'd definitely want to spend a little longer re-familiarizing myself with the site before I decide whether or not to do that.

Are you on Wattpad? What sort of work do you share? Have any good suggestions of stories to read or writers to follow?


Comments